Monday, June 18, 2012

Steve Jobs Hate Google

In the new book about Steve Jobs, we got that Steve Jobs hated Google. The Steve jobs told that “Google, you ripped off the iPhone. Wholesale ripped us off. Grand theft. I will spend my last dying breath if I need to and I will spend every penny of Apple’s $40 billion in the bank to right this wrong.”

Wow. It’s safe to say that Steve Jobs was not the   Android fan. And honestly, I don’t think even Google can disagree with the take that they stole the concept of the Android from the iPhone.

Steve Jobs again said: I am willing to go thermonuclear war on this. They are scared to death because they know they are guilty. Again, there’s a lot of truth to that. Google Search is by far the best search on the planet. But, really, what other Google product would succeed on its own two feet? I can’t think of one.

Why did Steve Jobs hate Google? It sounds like he had good reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment